Claire Francoise offers a specialised and one of a kind customised Brazilian waxing experience in Melbourne Prahran. We use our custom made 'Lime Lustre' hot wax for the majority of the Brazilian area and some strip wax if required to finish. We do not use a roll on strip method or bulk strip waxing and we most certainly do not 'double dip'.
Our expertly training beauty therapists have performed over 45,000 Brazilian waxes for clients all over Melbourne, Australia. Come in and experience our renowned waxes and techniques with a premium Brazilian wax and look and feel the difference!
Brazilian Waxing Treatment Prices
Our Specialised Brazilian Waxing Process
Looking for a premium Award Winning Brazilian waxing experience, then you've come to the right place! Here's what you can expect when visiting Claire Francoise skin and beauty clinic.
- The ambience in our skin and body clinic is professional, luxurious and inviting. We make sure there are plenty of candles alluring your senses. We are proud of our clinic and make it a priority to make all areas of our service are to be enjoyed.
- You will then be shown to your treatment room. Once you are comfortable they will explain that you will have to remove all your underneath clothes. This makes it easier for the therapist to support your skin without having to worry about anything getting in the way.
- Then the therapist will leave the room for you to get undressed, use the baby wipes if necessary and slip under the disposable modesty towel that is provided for your comfort. Then the therapist will knock and return. We do our best to preserve your modesty throughout, and at no time will you be asked to get into strange gymnastic positions!
- The therapist will start by removing your towel and put your legs into place and apply a pre-wax solution, and or powder, the therapist will ask you what you’re having whether it'll be a strip, oval, triangle or all off! And don't be embarrassed we wax hundreds of Brazilians a week you won't have anything we haven't seen before!
- If your pubic hair is long, we may trim it first. It is best not to attempt it yourself before the treatment, or you may cut the hair too short.
- Our wax is a customised hot wax ideal for the Brazilian wax known as 'Lime Lustre'. We'll take our time throughout to make sure you are comfortable, even though we are very quick, to ensure the very best possible result, talking to you through the process as we go.
- At the end of the treatment, we will apply a tee tree lotion and or lavender which is antibacterial, healing and soothes the area. Then finally, we'll offer you some handy after-care tips and suggestions to make the most of your Brazilian treatment.
- We hope you will now maintain and take care of your new Brazilian, you will be asked to rebook your next appointment time so you'll have the time you want and as we get busy we might not be able to offer your preferred time. You don't want to accidentally forget, it is not recommended to leave it any more than 4-6 weeks. As you leave it too long, it will hurt more due to the build up of dead skin and over growth of the hair. And those of you who have had a Brazilian and left it too long will know what we mean!
Our goal is to keep you happy, and hopefully see you again, so if you have any questions before or after the treatment, please don't hesitate to contact us.