Who we are
Your personal information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about our products and services, when participating in activities via our website forms, over the phone, or when in clinic by the way of consent forms. It is important that all personal information you provide to us is true, complete, and accurate and up to date. as your information is used by us to determine what services and or products are best suited to you.
Use of personal information
- We may use your information to provide you with the requested service and or product requests.
- We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails, sms at any time.
- We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders or payments made through us.
- We post testimonials on our website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us.
- We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services.
- We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure. To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, legal and contractual reasons.
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.