Call us on 03 9510 6230, Book Online; or SMS your booking request to 0499 055 863 (no calls accepted)
CLOSED Christmas till Monday the 6th of January - re-open Tuesday the 7th of January 2020
When a time is allotted to you, we do not double book or reduce your time with us. As a common courtesy any cancellations or late changes to the reservation must be communicated directly to us as soon as possible, and with at least 24 hours notice prior via email or phone. An sms or email will be sent out to confirm your time with us. Whilst every effort will be made to contact you, if you do not confirm, any unconfirmed appointments, will be removed to allow for those on our waitlist.
Any bookings made over 30 minutes or new clients, a credit card will be required to be placed on the booking as security. For online bookings you will be contacted to confirm credit card details. Respectfully, any late cancellations or changes under 24 hours notice 20% will be charged or credit voucher deemed void.
If you 'no show' you will be required to pre-pay in full any future appointments as a sign of good faith. If you are booking with a gift card, kindly call us on 03 9510 6230 to make your appointment.
Our salon etiquette policy has been designed to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all guests.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, to relax and enjoy a refreshment.
- Late arrivals, whilst we will do our best to accommodate, where possible, or you'll be offered the next available appointment.
- Please allow more than adequate time for traffic conditions, public transport and parking requirements.
- Due safety concerns, hazardous equipment, insurance guidelines as well as limited space, babies, young children (U5) and dogs are not be permitted in the salon.
- We kindly ask that you turn your phone on silent and limit the use of your phone/electronic devices whilst in the waiting area and during your service, for the consideration of other guests.