Our Melbourne male waxing provides a host of benefits; feel smooth, clean and hygienic straight away. It can also improve muscle definition and boost confidence. For the small amount of discomfort during the service and for a little maintenance, the rewards are endless
Waxing also helps to breakdown regrowth. For maximum benefits, your waxing regime should be repeated every 4 to 6 weeks.
Once your waxing service is completed. You will not experience the itchy re-growth that you usually experience like after shaving. When waxed using the right technique your hair is removed from the root of the hair follicle, resulting in finer, softer hair.
Start seeing results today and reap the rewards of waxing. For more information about Prahran Melbourne male waxing, see our male waxing tips and advice.
Male Waxing Treatment Prices
|Male Waxing Services
Male Waxing Tips
Men tend to have courser, curlier and thicker hair than women. So making sure you are well informed before embarking on some serious male waxing, here are a few points to consider;
- Men tend to sweat on average 50% more than women, so it's vital after a wax, to maintain the area using the appropriate aftercare after care. You don't want to go to the effort of getting a waxing service only to be left with sweat pimples. These sweat pimples are small pimples or a rash that lasts for a few days and tends to be located in the sweat zones.
- Sweat pimples is caused by bacteria that enters the open follicle (take 12-24 hours to close) especially during and after perspiration, especially after waxing when your hair (which used to act like a little sponge, isn't there anymore) hence the need for some serious antibacterial products.
- Make sure you wash as soon as possible after a work out with a loafer and an anti bacterial wash which contains Tea Tree. Using a loafer gently once or twice per week & an anti bacterial Tea Tree wash & lotion will help clear the area of dead skin & sweat build up. This will also minimize the potential for rashes, itchiness, ingrown hairs and pimples.
- Male waxing generally costs more because more expertise is required and the hair often covers a larger area. Therefore more was is used and longer appointment times are required.
- Make sure with any treatments you book yourself in ask for the therapist to explain the after care methods and lotions you may require after your treatment to make sure you get the best results out of your waxing service.
- Always follow the after care sheet that you will be given upon completion of your first waxing treatment. This will make sure you maintain that perfect waxing result. Adhering to these after care procedures will ensure that you achieve maximum results by ensuring that your freshly waxed skin looks healthy and lasts longer with minimal irritation. So please follow these instructions like it's a new regime and you will be delighted with the results!